- Personal Data AdministratorEWL Spółka Akcyjna with its registered seat in Warsaw 02-305, Al. Jerozolimskie 142B, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warszawa, 13th Commercial Division under KRS number 0000080338, NIP (tax ID) 1132330806, REGON: 017427248.
- Data Protection Officer You can contact the person acting as the Data Protection Officer at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal basis for the processing of personal data Your personal data shall be processed on the basis of Article 6 par. 1f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Period of the processing of personal data Your personal data shall be processed for the period necessary to meet the indicated purposes of processing, no longer than until the consent to the processing of personal data has been withdrawn or the objection to the processing has been lodged.
- Recipients of data In the process of meeting the purposes of processing your personal data may be disclosed to other recipients or categories of recipients. The recipients of your personal data may be entities that are entrusted with the processing of your personal data on behalf of the Data Administrator under the contract for entrusting the processing of personal data.
- Rights of the data subject In connection with the processing of your personal data by the Data Administrator you are entitled to:
- The right of access to the data content, in accordance with GDPR Article 15 – the right to receive confirmation as to whether your personal data are being processed, and where that is the case, you are entitled to access the personal data, obtain copies of them and to obtain the following information: the purposes of the processing; the categories of personal data concerned; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored; your rights related to the processing of your personal data; the possibility of lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority; where personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling;
- The right to rectification of data, in accordance with GDPR Article 16 – if you receive information that your personal data processed by the Data Administrator are incorrect, outdated or incomplete, you have the right to demand their immediate correction or completion;
- The right to erasure of data, in accordance with GDPR Article 17, yet if you have consented to the processing of personal data, the request for erasure of data will have the same effect as withdrawal of the consent;
- The right to restriction of the processing of data, in accordance with GDPR Article art. 18 – you have the right to obtain restriction of the processing of data, except for storage of personal data, where one of the following applies:
■ you contest the accuracy of the personal data – for a period enabling the Data Administrator to verify the accuracy of the personal data you question;
■ you contest the lawfulness of the processing of personal data by the Data Administrator;
■ the Data Administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
■ you have objected to the processing – pending the verification by the Data Administrator of the validity of the objection;
- The right to object to data processing, in accordance with GDPR Article 21;
- the right to data portability in accordance with GDPR Article 20 – you have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to the Data Administrator and have consented to be processed, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right for the data to be transmitted to another Administrator indicated by you.
7. The possibility to withdraw the consent
In cases where the processing of your data is performed on the basis of consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.In situations where your data was processed on the basis of the consent, withdrawal of the consent prevents further use of the services offered by the Website.
8. Data processing outside the EU
The Data Administrator shall declare that the entrusted personal data will not be disclosed outside the territory of the European Union, unless a written consent of the data subject has been obtained in advance and the Data Administrator shall ensure the fulfillment of all obligations resulting from the GDPR regarding the transfer of personal data to third countries.
9. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you believe that the processing of your data is in violation of the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
10. Web cookies"Cookies" are small text files that can be stored on your device during visits to websites. They allow, among others, to identify your browser during subsequent visits to various websites.
EWL Spółka Akcyjna uses several types of "cookies":
- "Cookies" necessary for the correct operation of the site. Some "cookies" are necessary to ensure you take full advantage of the website and its features. For example, if you want to compare the parameters of two products, we use "cookies" to remember the product being compared. Then you can find the other product on the site to compare it with.
- "Cookies" verifying visits. These are "cookies" which remember your visits to our site, sub-sites that you have been particularly interested in, and links in which you have clicked. They allow for the personalization of specific content and the customization to the individual preferences of the users.
- If you do not want to store "cookies" on your device, you can change the settings of your browser at any time so that it does not allow some or all of the websites to store them, or it will notify you whenever the site wants to store such a file on your device.
- You can also delete "cookies" saved on your device at any time. The management of "cookies" may vary due to the variety of browsers available on the market. Therefore, in order to block "cookies", we recommend that you learn how to manage privacy/ security functions located in the menu of your browser. You will find them in the menu in the "Options" or "Settings" tab. You can also use the "Help" function in your browser.