Visa service

Our activities include preparation of all the legal documents necessary for start working in Poland. If a certain person is already allowed to work in Poland, we aid in obtaining such documents as:

  • Worker visa
  • Residence permit
  • Schengen visa
  • Work permit (as well as extending it)

Each person is threated individually, we take effort to conclude the process in a professional, time-efficient way. In case of lack of knowledge of Polish language, we provide you with translator's support (languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian).

On a behalf of the employee we deal with obtaining Tax Indentification Number (NIP) at Tax Office, bank account, as well as finding the accomodation.

Years of experience and cooperation with Offices and Embassies around the world are a guarantee of efficient and professional conduct of the whole process.

In cooperation with: